Tax return for private limited company, etc.
The tax return for private limited companies with all forms/attachments must be submitted electronically by 31 May.
Who should submit the form?
The tax return for private limited company, etc. must be submitted by private limited companies, securities funds, banks, pension funds, cooperative enterprises and other non-personal taxpayers.
The Business Tax Return is a form of submission for limited liability companies with simpler tax circumstances. We recommend that you use this form if the service is suitable for your business.
Read more about:
- Business Tax Return
- Income Statement 2
- Income Statement 3 for insurance companies, pension funds, etc.
- Income Statement 4 for banks and finance enterprises
- Gifts to voluntary organisations and religious and belief-based communities
- Service organisations
- Grants for scientific research and vocational training
- Deduction for expenses relating to research and development (R&D)
- Receivables from associated companies – how to complete the relevant forms
- Loss of deduction for cash payments
If you cannot make the deadline
- Businesses can apply to defer submission by 30 days. If the tax return is submitted after the deadline, an explanation for the late submission must be attached.
- Accountants and auditors can apply for one month's deferment on behalf of up to 10 percent of their client portfolio. The application must concern named taxpayers. Apply for deferment on behalf of clients here.
No deferments will be granted beyond 30 June. If the tax return is submitted after the deadline, an explanation for the late submission must be attached.
If you are unable to submit, you may be issued with an enforcement fine.
Du som næringdrivende må levere elektronisk, men du kan bruke dette skjemaet som støtte ved utfylling.
Forms used for earlier years
If you find errors or missing information you need to correct the tax return you have submitted earlier. Log in here to change or appeal on the company's tax return for 2017.