Form RF-1028

Tax return for private limited company, etc.

The tax return for private limited companies with all forms/attachments must be submitted electronically by 31 May.

Postponed deadline

The deadline for submitting the tax return for self-employed persorns and businesses is postponed from 31 May to 31 August. It's not possible to apply for further postponement. However, we encourage you to report mandatory information as early as possible.

If your spouse has been granted an extension to the deadline, you will automatically be given the same extended deadline. The same applies to partners in businesses assessed as a partnership.

Who should submit the form?

The tax return for private limited company, etc. must be submitted by private limited companies, securities funds, banks, pension funds, cooperative enterprises and other non-personal taxpayers.

Income statements

The Business Tax Return is a form of submission for limited liability companies with simpler tax circumstances. We recommend that you use this form if the service is suitable for your business.

Read more about:

In doubt?

All forms and guidelines in norwegian only.

Guidance to completing the form

Paper forms

Paper forms and guidance for previous years

You can use the older forms as a guide if you need to change something in previously submitted tax returns.

If you find errors or missing information you need to submit a complete, new set of tax return forms for that year, to replace the one you have submitted earlier. It is not enough to submit the changes as single forms. Log in here to submit a complete, new set of tax return forms: (in norwegian only)

How to correct

You submit a complete, new set of tax return forms in your system via Altinn. If you do this directly in Altinn, you will find the tax returns you submitted earlier in "Arkiv" in Altinn. Select "Lag ny kopi" (make a copy) and do the necessary changes. Sign and resubmit. You do no need to inform Skatteetaten about the changes.