Tax return for private limited company, etc.
The tax return for private limited companies with all forms/attachments must be submitted electronically by 31 May.
Who should submit the form?
The tax return for private limited company, etc. must be submitted by private limited companies, securities funds, banks, pension funds, cooperative enterprises and other non-personal taxpayers.
The Business Tax Return is a form of submission for limited liability companies with simpler tax circumstances. We recommend that you use this form if the service is suitable for your business.
Read more about:
- Business Tax Return
- Income Statement 2
- Income Statement 3 for insurance companies, pension funds, etc.
- Income Statement 4 for banks and finance enterprises
All forms and guidelines in norwegian only.
Guidance to completing the form
- RF-2016 Rettledning til RF-1028 Skattemelding for aksjeselskap 2019 (PDF)
- RF-2016 Rettledning til RF-1028 Skattemelding for aksjeselskap 2019 (Word)
- Hjelpeberegning - Selskap med kapitalendring og næringseiendom
- RF-1028B Skattemelding for formues- og inntektsskatt - aksjeselskap mv. 2019 (PDF)
- RF-1028B Skattemelding for formues- og inntektsskatt - aksjeselskap mv. 2019 (Word)
Paper forms and guidance for previous years
You can use the older forms as a guide if you need to change something in previously submitted tax returns.
If you find errors or missing information you need to submit a complete, new set of tax return forms for that year, to replace the one you have submitted earlier. It is not enough to submit the changes as single forms. Log in here to submit a complete, new set of tax return forms: (in norwegian only)
How to correct
You submit a complete, new set of tax return forms in your system via Altinn. If you do this directly in Altinn, you will find the tax returns you submitted earlier in "Arkiv" in Altinn. Select "Lag ny kopi" (make a copy) and do the necessary changes. Sign and resubmit. You do no need to inform Skatteetaten about the changes.