Printouts and certificates
A number of registers hold information about you as a private individual or as a self-employed person. This page provides information about the Tax Administration’s registers from which you can order printouts and certificates.
How to access information depends on the register and type of information you wish to accesss. Select register or certificate type.
- The Currency Register - provides access to any information about you in the Currency Register. It contains information on currency exchange and transfers of funds in and out of Norway.
- Shareholder information (in Norwegian only) - provides information on the ownership of limited companies. You can choose access to the full shareholder book or specific limited companies.
- Certificate for taxable value of a property - provides the total taxable value for your property.
- Certificates and printouts of information in the National Population Register - provides access to some of the information the National Population Register holds about you.
- Certificate for tax and value added tax (VAT) - provides confirmation of whether your enterprise or you personally owe any tax/value added tax.