SUA - Service Center for Foreign Workers

If you're a foreign worker, a foreign self-employed person, a family member of a foreign worker or the employer of a foreign worker, you should contact the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA).

At SUA the police, the Tax Administration and the Labour Inspection Authority will help you sort out everything you need to work in Norway.

Before coming to SUA, you need to book an appointment.