The Tax Administration has assumed responsibility for the tax collector's tasks, which were previously held by the municipality. This means that there are no longer tax collectors in the municipality.
As a result, the Tax Administration has the overall responsibility for assessment, collection and audits in connection with taxes and duties.
The tasks transferred to the Tax Administration are, among other things, collection of underpaid tax, tax refunds, additional advance tax, withholding tax, employer's national insurance contributions, offsets, attachment of earnings related to tax claims, tax certificates and bank/balance statements for tax and employer's national insurance contributions.
What are you looking for?
- Change the bank account number for tax refunds
- Account number and KID number for payments
- Underpaid tax
- Tax refunds
- Employer and employer's national insurance contributions
- Order certificate for tax and value added tax
- Order bank or balance statements for tax and employer’s national insurance contributions
- Payment difficulties
If you have an ongoing case that was being processed by your former tax collection office, it has been transferred to the Tax Administration. You may be assigned a new case officer/contact person.
The municipalities still have responsibility for the collection of municipal claims.