Create KID number

Published: 10/06/2014

  • Print

Here, you can create a KID number for paying tax and employer's contributions.

KID numbers can be used for many different types of payment:

  • Personal taxpayers: Advance tax, additional advance tax, underpaid tax.
  • Non-personal taxpayers: Advance tax, additional advance tax, underpaid tax, withheld tax.
  • Employers with an organisation number: Prepayment deductions, employer's contributions, expense deductions, prepayment deductions from "Settlement form for charitable or non-profit organisations or institutions, artist tax
  • Private employer: Prepayment deductions from "Settlement form for private employers”, prepayment deductions, employer's contributions

Make sure you write your KID number correctly when making a payment. Your payment may be delayed if the number is wrong.

NOTE: JavaScript must be activated.

You should also remember to select the correct income year. 

  • Period
  • Org. no./ID no.
    National ID number
    Org. no.
    Employer's ID no.

  • Your KID number is:

Find account number

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.